- The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and disputes of yesterday, but on building and growing something new right
As the sun sets on one chapter of my life a new dawn brings the beginning of a new one.
Let the Adventure begin.
Thank you to all my friend and family that supported me in this difficult time . I love and appreciate you more then words can ever express.
So here it is .
I am relocating to Sand Springs, Oklahoma where I purchased my own little piece of heaven where I will have the opportunity to learn all about “Backyard Homesteading”. Growing my own food and producing exquisite Angora Wool.
Giving my Artwork the time and focus it deserves.:
My new line of Natural Tattered Clothing and Acessories (Memoirs Handmade) is a beautiful line of handcrafted clothing that is made of vintage or repurposed fabrics, laces and notions.
Every item is aunique treasures that could tell stories 😁
“I feel that Clothes aren’t just clothes. They’re an outlet for expression…a way to let the world know who we are and how we want to be seen..’
- More then 10 years ago I made the decision to choose a career in farming. Raising Angora Goats and Wool Sheep for their luxurious fiber that I use to spin textured yarns as well as creating art felt.
- Early on I was inspired by the early comfortable, practical design with a romantic, feminine flair. The designs are not only celebrate the feminine beauty in every woman, but also are extremely comfortable and practical .
- By using reconditioned vintage textiles that I hand dye and stitch, each item is a one of a kind handcrafted original with a perfect nostalgic flair of a time long forgotten.
- Every item I create is inspired by nature’s beauty and my passion of being able to turn fabrics that had been discarded in one of a kind wearables.
- I live in a beautiful little corner in Sand Springs Oklahoma where I share my creative life with loving family and friends as well as my Angora Bunnies, Chickens and my 2 little dogs.
You can find me at Fredericksburg Texas Trade Days every month in Barn #3
I hope you enjoy my little menagerie of handcrafted treasures just as much as me creating them.